The ChurchOnlinePlatform.com website ("Site") and the "Church Online Platform software" ("Service") is owned and operated by Life.Church. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the ChurchOnlinePlatform.com website. By accessing or using any part of the Site or Service, You agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If You do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not access the Site or use the Service. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the Site and/or Service is your consent that you agree to the Terms. Please be sure to check back periodically.
"You" or "Your" means the individual using the Site and/or Service and thereby agreeing to the Terms.
"Content" means any data or material (including without limitation copyrightable subject matter, graphics, text, video and audio content, trademarks and service marks) posted by You or Your end-user.
"End-user" is an individual who accesses your account.
Life.Church grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, terminable, limited license to use the Site and/or Service in accordance with these Terms to create a "church online" account for your church. Life.Church reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Site and/or Service at any time and for any reason.
The following requirements must be met when using the Site and/or Service:
- You must lawfully represent a church and provide Your church's name and with a valid email address. The Site and/or Service may only be used for ministry purposes to help lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ. You may not use the Site and/or Service for generating profits or revenues of any kind.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your church's account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity occurring on your church's account, including content posted and activity that occurs under Your church's account or while using the Service.
- You are responsible for obtaining video hosting and streaming for Your church's online web site.
- You are responsible for obtaining proper licensing to stream content over the internet as required by copyright law as well as any and all other laws.
- You may not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited email, SMS's or "spam" messages.
- You may not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the Site and/or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While using the Site and/or Service, You may not violate any laws (including but not limited to Copyright Law).
COPYRIGHT & CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- You assume sole responsibility for the compliance of any content that You post and any content posted by Your End-users, with all laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, trademarks, patents, and copyrights. By uploading Your content, You warrant and represent that You own the right to distribute Your Content via the internet.
- You maintain ownership of Your copyrighted content that is uploaded to Your church's website.
- If You receive any notice of alleged unlawful activity or infringement of third party intellectual property rights or any other violation of applicable laws, including notice under DMCA notice provisions, based on Your content, You shall immediately remove the content or take other appropriate action in response to the complaint or notice. The DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) is a copyright law that provides penalties for developing hardware or software that overrides copy protection schemes for digital media.
- Life.Church does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right to refuse or remove any content at its discretion. Any content that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise questionable may be removed.
- You understand that Life.Church owns all right, title, and interest, including without limitation to all Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Site and the Service.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which You reside.
MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT SERVICES.
Our support team will be glad to help You with any technical issues. You may review our documentation and get in touch with our Help Center.
- You may not license, sublicense, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, copy, modify, make derivative works, or reverse engineer any part of the Site and/or Service without express written permission from Life.Church.
- You may not use the trademarks or service marks of Life.Church, specifically including but not limited to representing Your organization as Life.Church or affiliated with Life.Church. You understand that You and Life.Church are independent entities, and nothing in the Terms, or via use of the Site or Service, will create a partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship between You and Life.Church. You agree that You do not have the power to bind or obligate Life.Church in any manner.
You acknowledge that Your dealings with any parties met or found on or through the Site are solely between You and such party. You agree that Life.Church shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
TERM and TERMINATION
- Subject to the Terms, this Agreement is perpetual. Life.Church reserves the right to terminate Your use of the Site and/or Service at any time and for any reason.
- The rights granted herein will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the Terms.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
- The Site and Service is provided "AS IS" and Life.Church makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- You are using the Site and Service at Your own discretion and risk. You will be responsible for any damage that occurs to Your computer system or any loss of data that results from the use of the Service.
INDEMNITY and RELEASE of LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify and hold Life.Church and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your unlawful activities and any and all content You post, transmit, or otherwise make available through Your church online website or Your use of the Site. You expressly understand and agree that Life.Church and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that (i) the Site will meet your requirements; (ii) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; and (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Life.Church and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Life.Church has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the the Site or Your church online website; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of Your transmissions or data; or (iii) any other matter relating to the Site and/or Services.
Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Life.Church and govern Your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between You and Life.Church with respect to the Site.
Choice of Law and Forum. The Terms and the relationship between You and Life.Church shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Site and Service is controlled, operated, and administered by Life.Church from within the State of Oklahoma, U.S.A. The Site can be accessed from all States and territories of the U.S.A., as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the State of Oklahoma, you acknowledge and agree that these Terms will be governed under the laws of the State of Oklahoma and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles). You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Oklahoma, U.S.A. with respect to the subject matter of these Terms.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Life.Church to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
If you have additional questions about the Terms of Service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.